Pages

Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

The Reality of Present Times

Can u imagine the life that we experiencing right now are worthless for as to human, animals and other living things? These questions I ask sometimes to my self for being a nature lover its natural for me to feel that because I have a mind who can think what is right or wrong. And I think that is my one weaknesses, but its not obvious cause i can handled the situation in fact sometimes my friend can't understand my attitude
Life was far too complicated to spend energy caring for myself. because other would be affected about what we doing in that way we should do our part even in simple ways like planting trees because in some cases, tree service made available to interested and potential clients also helps in advocating cleanliness and maintenance of surroundings. This also helps in addressing environmental awareness by proper transplanting of young trees in the urban landscape, surviving in their new environment. Those are some potential good effect of planting trees to our surroundings.
Some lesson to be learned is that there are a lot of unpredictable phenomena happened now a days it is right that we should be aware what we doing that would could harmful effect in our environment.  


0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento